Skip to main content

Abstract


While not yet in flower this purple bud and native iris were bursting with potential. I expect it will turn into a Rush Lily. I am much smarter about what I am seeing the bush than I was this time last year.

The abstract appearance of this photo got me thinking about abstract poetry. Wierd stuff.

Words to walk with:
From Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll
"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought–
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought. "


Comments

Post a Comment