Skip to main content

Theme Day Bonus: Mystery Object


Today you get a bonus post because I have been reminded that it is City Daily Photo theme day.  It is a mystery to me why people would want to deface these magnificent trees.

Also note the difference between the tree posted earlier today.  They are both smooth trunked but one has a different colour ... I think the one below is an angophora, this is a eucalypt and the ones with dark rough trunks seen in some earlier posts in this series are turpentines.


Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

Comments

  1. Yes, an absolute mystery to me, too, Joan. The same with rocks. Why bother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't understand it, and all the time I see something like this it makes me furious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree. We see that here, on trees and on agaves whch I suppose isn't so bad as they grow more leaves. Hate this on beautiful tree trunks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's vandalism at its worst. It's not graffiti that can be painted over. Grrrrr...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment